Monday, June 22, 2009

June 21 ****BABY UPDATE****

After almost 30 hours of waiting we have a new addition to the family! Baby Kamden Robert Gail was born tonight at 8:41 in Colorado. Proud parents Bob's daughter Sarah and her husband Jeff. Of course there are pictures!

Bob was "standing on his rock" while I told him about his new grandson. All of a sudden he said "I'm looking right at a bear". A brown bear popped his head up a short distance away on around the lake. The bear looked around and was soon gone. As there is a large native population in Alaska I am taking that as a sign that Kamden needs a native name. So of course that would have to be "Standing Bear"!! I am thinking that I have sleep deprivation from waiting for his arrival last night!!!!

Meet Kamden Robert "Standing Bear" Gail

9 lbs. 1 oz. 21 1/2 inches